Helen is passionate about TMJ treatment and education and enjoys teaching enormously. Helen is regularly invited to deliver post graduate lectures regarding TMD, in particular Physiotherapy input and management to Physiotherapists, Surgeons, Dentists, General Practitioners and other healthcare professionals.
Below is a list of some of her teaching activities.
• Honorary Lecturer in the School of Medicine at the University of Liverpool
• Course Organiser for King’s College Hospital Foundation Trust TMJ MDT Study Day
• Lead Physiotherapist in the development and competencies of King’s College Hospital Physiotherapy staff
• Invited to provide lectures to Dental students at Barts Hospital
• Invited to provide lectures to the British Dental Association Regional Groups